Now Hiring Office Manager
Keenan Homes is a growing remodeling company seeking an Office Manager. This part-time position will be paid hourly with a schedule of Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm. To be considered as a member of our well-respected team of professionals, please forward your resume, including employment history and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with industry based, customer service and scheduling software, the Office Manager assists customers in determining project needs and scheduling appointments appropriately within the Keenan Homes team. Throughout the construction process, the Office Manager obtains permits and bonds, orders materials and schedules delivery, documents changes and tracks projects through final inspection. Various administrative duties are necessary to maintain the appearance of the office space, maintain supplies, and assure proactive customer communication. The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
It is essential that candidates have previous experience working in an administrative capacity and possess a high attention to detail. Self motivated, eager to succeed, and determined candidates will be best suited for this position. Our in-house team is designed to assist our sales and production departments in tracking, managing and maximizing efficiency throughout a project, from initial customer contact with Keenan Homes, to job completion. It is expected that the Office Manager will enhance this effort, and maintain efficient systems in a fast-paced environment where timeliness is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expert in customer relationship management.
- Organizes the office and assists team members to optimize processes.
- Monitors level of supplies and handles shortages.
- Orders and prepares stationary and signage.
- Supports bookkeeping procedures and invoicing, prepares Lien Waivers and Preliminary Notices.
- Creates and updates records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Coordinates and maintains project scheduling and communication with clients.
- Updates and maintains subcontractor database and verification of necessary insurances and licensing.
- Responsible for administrative documentation processing during all phases of the construction.
- Responsible for obtaining necessary permits and the timely request of all necessary inspections as needed.
- Responsible for ordering all necessary materials as needed to complete job.
- Ensures necessary paperwork is completed, signed, and approved throughout the project process.
- Provides feedback in an effort to improve processes and procedures in all areas to increase efficiency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and experience with tight deadlines is required.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain state notary public commission.
- Professional written and oral communication skills necessary for internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office.